Communicable Disease Prevention, Planning & Mitigation
Meals on Wheels Texas believes the health of our clients, our volunteers, our staff, and our community is a top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to providing resources for your organization to stay informed on best practices related to communicable illnesses.
*Last updated March 30, 2020*
Please refer to the included resources for additional information.
- COVID-19 Emergency Management Plan 3-11-2020 (VNA Dallas)
- Meals on Wheels Inc., of Tarrant County Communicable Disease Policy
- COVID-19 Emergency Planning Action Items checklist
- Employer Infectious & Communicable Disease Workplace Preparedness Guide
- Small Business Resilience Toolkit: A toolkit to help your small business prepare for interruptions
- Interim Guidance for Business and Employers (Centers for Disease Control)
- Example of Hourly Employee Emergency Leave Policy
- Employee Termination & Benefits Consideration Update - options regarding furloughs, layoffs and terminations