Online Resources on Hunger and Aging
- National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging - The NRCNA is designed to assist the national aging network, including local nutrition programs as well as national associations and state and regional agencies involved with aging, in the implementation of the nutrition portions of the Older Americans Act.
- FrameWorks Institute - Reframing Aging - In partnership with eight national aging organizations, FrameWorks Institute has developed research, tools, and applications to promtote a new, evidence-based narrative around the process of aging in our country and the needs and contributions of older adults.
Virtual Resource Library
Meals on Wheels Texas members have access to a Virtual Library with a wealth of resources, including policies and procedures, bylaws, employee and operations manuals, recipe books, volunteer forms, and advocacy scripts and templates. Click here to login to access the Virtual Library. If you have any documents or resources to submit to the Virtual Library, please use this form.
Texas DADS and HHSC Information & Updates
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) website
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) website
- DADS Texas Administrative Code
- DADS Home Delivered Meal Provider Handbook
- Directory of DADS Local Offices, Aging & Disability Resource Centers, Area Agencies on Aging, and Local Authorities
- Search for a DADS Local Office, Aging & Disability Resource Center, Area Agency on Aging, or Local Authority
- Sign Up to Receive DADS and HHSC Updates
- MCO Provider Relations Contacts