Tri-County Meals on Wheels Executive Director Job Opening
The Board of Directors of the Tri-County Meals on Wheels is looking for a new Executive Director to provide leadership and vision. This is a full time position running the day to day operations of the Meals on Wheels program. The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Supervising the Meals on Wheels staff.
- Compiling Board packets and reports for Board meetings.
- Serve as the principal liaison between the Board of Directors and the staff.
- Develop programs and activities for the clients of Meals on Wheels.
- Develop a Marketing Plan that will grow the profile of Meals on Wheels.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Meals on Wheels, actively and effectively representing the organization to partners, financial underwriters, community leaders, and the community at large.
- Develop and execute a successful funding strategy, working closely with the Board and existing supporters, and increasing current levels of giving while identifying new funding sources through the major donor base, grants, government funding, corporate partnerships, gifts and utilization of new technologies.
- Manage budget and finances, applying sound financial and administrative practices.
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve Meals on Wheels mission and vision of providing comprehensive senior care and social services for the Tri-County area.
Qualifications: Master's Degree in non-profit management, social work, sociology, counseling, gerontology, psychology, public administration, or their related areas; or a bachelors degree with five (5) years experience in a supervisory capacity. Administrative business/management experience required. Experience in aging network and grant writing helpful.
All applications must consist of a cover letter and resume. Please send application subject titled: "Executive Director Search" to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2019.
Meals on Wheels Waco Executive Search
The Board of Directors of Meals on Wheels Waco is looking for a new CEO to provide leadership and vision. Please visit the job posting page for the full description, details, and application instructions.
Interfaith Ministries’ Meals on Wheels for Greater Houston Job Openings
- Director of Meals on Wheels Operations
- Manager of Meals on Wheels Operations
- Manger of Meals on Wheels Administration
- MOW Program Administrator
- Meals on Wheels Driver (PT)
- Meals on Wheels Substitute Driver
All job descriptions, details, and application instructions can be found on the Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston Career page.
Meals on Wheels Ministry East Texas Job Openings
- Chief Operating Officer
- Managed Care & Insurane Coordinator
- Annual Fund Assistant
- Chief Development Officer
- Grant & Planned Giving Manager
- Public Relations & Event Coordinator
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and résumé. Please send all materials to the attention of Ms. Sunny Byrd at email@example.com.